Confessions.

I waste water enjoying too hot showers. I love everything about my dog, even when she annoys me. I'd much rather read than do actual work. Picking my nose is a favorite pastime. I've desperately wanted Birkenstocks nearly the whole of my life. My partner has a pair and I'm terribly jealous. Summer is the tits. I like crying more than I enjoy laughing. Emotional intelligence is the key to success. I want to live in a van, or a truck, or a really big car. Driving keeps me sane. Working out is something I've done enough of to last me a lifetime. Quitting has more negative vibes than it's worthy of. I close my eyes when I poop. My sense of smell is awful and I'm grateful for that. A good hat can cure the worst of moods. When paired with an ever-refilling glass of red wine. Babies are the truth, reincarnate, literally. Pregnancy is the ultimate beauty, forced on some, welcomed by others. The secrets I hold hurt me on par with the realities they once were. Shame is the silencer attached to a gun, fully aware of its target. Every drink I take reminds me of my dead father, and the alcoholic I'm certain I will become. My chest beats faster when I think of death. I'm certain of my obsessions and the damage they cause. I want to be surprised more than I let on. I will always have enough money for a new notebook, but never enough to pay the bills. Writing is my anti-drug. Sometimes I wish I was more scandalous than I am, then I remember the scandals. I miss my exes more than I think. I believe in the beauty of past lives. I believe in the power of voting. I hate listening to politicians speak. Barrack Obama is the difference. White men drive me crazy. I've never been more over a group of people in my life and it makes me sick. Some days I hate the world we live in and how much no one cares to understand its truth. I see ghosts. I sense more than I see. My being is connected to the moon. Love is my air. Romantic comedies keep me afloat. Sometimes I am poetic. And sometimes there's this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why You Should Travel to Puerto Rico This Summer!

Four Years Later: 10 Days of Silent Meditation

Boobies & Birkenstocks